The Garfield Center announced they have suspended all programming and events until at least March 29:
- Ongoing Chester River Youth Choir rehearsals have been suspended until further notice.
- The film premiere of “She Wins; Beyond the Bruises” and its discussion, scheduled for March 21, has been postponed to a date still to be determined.
- The Garfield Improv Night, scheduled for March 24, is cancelled.
- Open Mic Night, scheduled for March 25, is cancelled.
- No box office hours during the closure.
- If further schedule adjustments become necessary, they will be announced at a later date.
Sultana Education Foundation
Programs Suspended Through March 30:
- Beginning March 13, all Sultana Education Foundation programs for schools and the public are suspended through March 30
- Holt Center Closed to the Public: Until further notice, the Sultana Education Foundation’s Holt Education Center in Chestertown
Mainstay in Rock Hall, Cancelled Events
- The High and Wides, March 14, cancelled
- Mainstay Monday featuring Joe Holt with guest Jen Friedman, March 16, cancelled
- Celtic Celebration featuring the Waverly Trio and Irish Dancers, March 20, cancelled
- Mainstay Monday featuring Joe Holt and guest Meredith Davies Hadaway, March 23, cancelled
Crow Vineyard & Winery
- Chili Cook Off scheduled for March 15, postponed
Church Hill Theatre
The Church Hill Theatre, Inc. has decided to temporarily close to the public, effective March 16, 2020 – March 29, 2020.
During this period of time, we will continue to monitor the situation and assess any potential for continuing our closure. Ticket sales through today’s date will be honored with the use of flex tickets. The following performance and rehearsals are immediately affected by the current situation and will be postponed:
- The Philadelphia Story rehearsals and performances
- Into the Woods rehearsals
NOTICE OF CLOSURE – DUE TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, SUMNER HALL IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR MARCH HAVE BEEN CANCELLED OR POSTPONED. CONTACT US (email@example.com) with any questions. OUR PROJECT STAFF AND SEVERAL OF OUR VOLUNTEERS WILL BE WORKING REMOTELY.
The Kent Pilot will update this page as information becomes available.